"There's No Biz Like BowBiz!"
- 3/8” Tiny Dog Bows have 2 durable 1/4” elastics securely sewn on back
- 5/8” Small Dog Bows have 2 durable 5/16” elastics securely sewn on back
- 7/8” Adult Dog Bows have two 5/16” elastics securely sewn on back
NOTE: I will gladly accommodate special requests of different sized elastics. Simply put a notation in the "comments" area of your order or contact me via email & I will modify your bows to the custom elastic size of your choice at no extra charge.
- OPTIONAL BACKINGS FOR 3/8", 5/8" AND 7/8" BOWS:
French Barrettes, Alligator Clips, Plastic Barrettes and Alligator Clips with GripZie are also available (as an alternative to elastics). Visit the Barrettes/Clips category for more information on optional bow backings.
BACKINGS FOR OTHER ITEMS throughout the website vary. See each individual listing for the backing details and/or options.
- 3/8” Tiny Dog Bows are single loop, professionally stiffened and approximately 3/8" x 1 1/4".
- 5/8” Small Dog Bows are single loop, professionally stiffened and approximately 5/8" x 1 3/8".
- 7/8” Adult Dog Bows are single loop, professionally stiffened and approximately 7/8" x 1 5/8".
Visit the Bow Sizing Information page for dimensions and illustrations.
SIZES FOR OTHER ITEMS throughout the website vary. See each individual listing for the item dimensions.
FOR BOW SIZES & FITTING, INCLUDING IMAGES - CLICK HERE
FOR BOW TRAINING TIPS - CLICK HERE
FOR BOW SHOPPING TIPS - CLICK HERE
- all rhinestones are high quality Austrian crystals which sparkle fantastically
- top quality Gutermann thread (from Germany) is used for extra durability
- many ribbons are imported from New York and Europe giving bows a unique flair
- bows are handmade as orders are received and elastics are sewn on at the last step so they are 100% fresh
- all bows are carefully shaped and professionally stiffened as orders are received
(note: these are not groomer bows but rather professionally stiffened bows)
- you do not receive any "ready-made" bows. Once your order is received, fresh ribbon(s), embellishment(s),
elastic(s) and/or barrette(s) are selected and your order is started from scratch.
- you always receive 100% newly made bows, each one carefully and specifically made for your order -
no samples, no old bows or on-hand stock, no refurbished returns.
- all bows are created with attention to detail and are checked over prior to packaging for any imperfections
- all bows are quality produced in my bow studio which is a non-smoking environment used exclusively for and by BowBiz
- while colors are displayed and described as accurately as possible, there may be slight color variations depending on lighting, your monitor or ribbon batch. If there is a variation, it would certainly be minimal.
- all bows are created by myself only, no delegating the job to others with less experience, so you are guaranteed
to always receive the same, consistent top quality
SAFETY & CONSTRUCTION:
- absolutely no glue is used to secure bow embellishments and adornments
- all embellishments & bow adornments are securely and firmly attached by hand stitching with top quality thread
- no wires in ribbons, ribbon edging or otherwise used for attachments
- no loose glitter (which could shake off & damage furbaby's eyes)
- no fur or feathers (which could damage furbaby's eyes or be ingested)
- bows are single loop, often created with multiple overlays and additional inner lining for extra durability and beauty
- all bows have 2 durable bands securely stitched to the backs. French Barrettes, Alligator Clips, Plastic Barrettes and Alligator Clips with GripZie are available for a small additional fee. Visit the Barrettes/Clips category for details.
- elastics are securely sewn on just prior to shipping, so they are 'fresh'
- bow edges are treated to prevent fraying
- bow loops are carefully shaped and formed before stiffening and may feature an inner lining to strengthen the bow
- professional non-toxic bow stiffener is used (certified non-toxic by the Art and Creative Materials Institute)
- two coats of bow stiffener are applied by hand via brush to reach all areas of bow. This creates a very stiff and
more durable bow (unlike spray-on stiffeners which are faster to apply but may not create a bow as durable).
- bows are packaged with great care and all precautions are taken to ensure your bows arrive in excellent condition & uncrushed
The video below was created after I accidentally stepped on one of my bows. It prompted me to create a fun, short video showcasing the durability of BowBiz dog bows.