INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS (outside USA/Canada): Click here for important ordering information.
Have you already ordered? CLICK HERE TO CHECK YOUR ORDER STATUS
EXCEPTION TO ORDER COMPLETION TIME SHOWN BELOW:
If your order consists only of items other than handmade bows - (ie only grooming bands, scissors, gift items, etc.) - your order will likely ship within 1-2 business days.
as of within
ORDER COMPLETION TIME:
HOW LONG BEFORE MY ORDER SHIPS?
Currently orders for handmade items are completed and ready for shipping within 7 business days* of payment received and cleared.
(*Business days exclude holidays and weekends.)
YOUR ORDER WILL MOST LIKELY SHIP MUCH SOONER than the order completion time shown. The scheduled time frame given is the longest possible time it may take for your order to ship.
(Orders over $100 may take slightly longer to be processed.)
WHY CAN'T MY BOW ORDER SHIP IMMEDIATELY?
BowBiz dog bows are carefully handmade, with great attention to detail and these uniquely designed & high quality bows are in great demand. All BowBiz bows are freshly handmade and created specifically for your order (no old, in stock bows). And naturally, with only 2 hands to make bows for over 20,000 customers and 7,000+ Facebook fans, some lead time is necessary. Holidays are particularly busy!
You can rest assured that your order is being processed as quickly as possible while still giving it the special BowBiz touch and the careful attention it deserves. BowBiz takes pride in both our products and our customer satisfaction!
NOTE: You will receive an email once your order has shipped which will include all the shipping details.
This way you will know when it is on the way and when to expect it.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO ARRIVE ONCE IT HAS SHIPPED?
(depends on size of order)
Time Once Shipped
|Canada||Other Lettermail or
|2-4 business days*|
|USA||Light Packet Air,
Small Packet Air or
|4-10 business days*|
|International||Light Packet or
|Please contact us
Packages usually arrive on the early side of the time frame given
SHIPPING & HANDLING COSTS
|Order Size||Shipping Cost:
USA & Canada
|$0.00-$29.99||$5.99||+ International Surcharge*|
|$30.00-$39.99||$6.49||+ International Surcharge*|
|$40.00-$49.99||$6.99||+ International Surcharge*|
|$50.00-$59.99||$7.49||+ International Surcharge*|
|$60.00-$69.99||$7.99||+ International Surcharge*|
|$70.00-$79.99||$8.49||+ International Surcharge*|
|$80.00-$89.99||$8.99||+ International Surcharge*|
|$90.00-$99.99||$9.99||+ International Surcharge*|
|$100 and over||determined
|+ International Surcharge*|
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS (Outside of USA or Canada):
International orders: please add the International Shipping Surcharge to your shopping cart.
All bows are gently and individually wrapped prior to being placed in a sturdy box. All precautionary measures are taken to ensure that your precious bows arrive uncrushed and ready to wear in the finest of form.
BowBiz Dog Bows will ship to the following international countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland and United Kingdom. BowBiz Dog Bows will consider shipping to other destinations not on this list, with discretion, however due to high fraud and unreliable postal service in some countries, BowBiz Dog Bows cannot be held liable for loss, theft or non-delivery.
* International customers (outside of USA/Canada) must add an International Shipping Surcharge (CLICK HERE) to their cart before checkout. If International Shipping Surcharge is overlooked, customer will be invoiced for it separately. Orders cannot go into the production queue until full shipping is paid. Customs duty, if applicable, is the sole responsibility of the person receiving the shipment. BowBiz cannot be held responsible for any slight customs delays.
Orders are guaranteed to be completed within the promised "Order Completion" timeframe and are shipped in a timely manner. Any unforeseen delays or costs at customs are beyond my control, however I have not experienced any customs issues yet. BowBiz cannot be held responsible for orders that are lost, stolen or mishandled en route. I have had no problems with deliveries, however if you wish shipping insurance and/or a tracking number, please contact me for a quote. Note that packages are not considered lost until 4 weeks past the expected delivery date - this is due to the fact that (although extremely rare) a package may take a wrong turn and it requires some time for it to be rerouted and eventually get to the correct destination.
All prices listed throughout this site are in USD.
I do my best to keep inventory up-to-date. Once an item is sold out, I immediately disable it. However, there is always the remote possibility that, due to demand/sales, an item has not been updated quickly enough prior to an ensuing sale. If such an overlap should occur and an item you have ordered is suddenly (unforeseen) out of stock, I will immediately contact you and resolve the situation.
Items are pictured as best as possible to represent colors accurately. Understandably, colors may appear slightly different depending on your monitor and/or lighting.
As with all dog toys and accessories, it is up to you to ensure your pet's safety and well-being. BowBiz cannot be held responsible for any accident or injury that may result from the use of our products. I do my best to make all products as safe as possible, because I care about your furbabies!
It is my aim to make your shopping experience a good one!
It is my goal to have you 100% satisfied with the items you have purchased. If you have any concern at all with the quality of your product or the workmanship involved, please contact me immediately to allow me to resolve your problem.
If a return is necessary, this must be arranged within 30 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer. All sales are considered final after 30 days.
Generally bows are not accepted for return due to the following reasons:
1) An incorrect size being ordered. BowBiz Dog Bows makes every effort to ensure you purchase the correct size for your furbaby. The dimensions of all products can be found on the website so please consider sizing carefully before ordering. Sizing and illustrations for 3/8", 5/8" and 7/8" bows can be found on the Bow Sizing Information page. All other products have exact sizing clearly marked on the item listing. Since bows are freshly handmade for each order, if you still have questions about sizing, it is best to contact me prior to ordering an incorrect size.
2) Your furbaby doesn't like wearing the bows or you have difficulty learning how to put the bows in.
3) You picked the wrong type of backing for your bows. Since you are choosing a specific backing for a specific bow, it is essentially considered a 'custom' bow. Please be sure to read all the descriptions of the optional bow backings. Also, if unsure, read the helpful tips about bow backing selection to be sure you buy the backing that you feel will work best for your furbaby.
4) Custom bows. Due to their nature, all custom bows are non-refundable. This includes Alphabet Bows and any bows not pictured on my website. Since most bows are created with standard double bands as backing, bows which have been 'customized' with barrette or clip backings are also non-refundable.
The reasons for these return exemptions is due to the fact that all bows are freshly handmade specifically for your order. If returned, out of the thousands of bows on the site, that style of bow may not be ordered again for over a year. Plus, I always guarantee freshly made bows to all customers and would never resell a returned bow.
Due to the time consuming nature of handcrafted items, I will refund all but a 20% restocking fee and your shipping fees. Items returned are never resold since all I believe all bows should be freshly made for orders. Returned items are donated to a dog rescue group in need. The 20% "restocking fee" is used toward shipping any returned bows to a rescue group for donation.
Items must be returned properly packaged to avoid damage, unused and in their original condition.
If there is a problem with the workmanship or quality of the bows, please let me know and I will definitely address the issue immediately.